Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm Confused About Converting Excel to DBF with Massive Records

,
This morning, i have to compare many of students marks in the campus where i work. I have to do all of that because of a data disaster.. :(( I have to query it from MS SQL Server and then export them to an excel file. After that, I must covert it again to DBF format using foxpro by importing the excel file. But it's very difficult to convert form excel to DBF format because it contains more than 100.000 records. In excel erlier than 2007, the maximum amount of the records are less than that. So, i need to use excel 2007, but foxpro only allow import from excel 95/5.0. arrghh.. What should I do?? I'm very confused about that you know....

0 comments to “I'm Confused About Converting Excel to DBF with Massive Records”

Post a Comment