Tuesday, December 7, 2010

AFF Cup 2010 - Indonesia VS Thailand

,
Tuesday, December 7 2010, Indonesia will meet Thailand at AFF Suzuki Cup 2010 at Gelora Bung Karno Stadium, Jakarta. As an Indonesian people, I certainly give my support to Indonesian Football Team a.k.a PSSI(Persatuan Sepak Bola Seluruh Indonesia). Now, PSSI have a lot of young players who have great skill, like Irfan Bachdim, Oktovianus Maniani and Firman Utina. PSSI also have a better coach(Alfred Riedl) than the previous one. At the previous matches Indonesia beats Malaysia 5-1 and Laos 6-0. So, I think Indonesia will beats Thailand too this evening. applause
I hope PSSI don't underestimate Thailand, and give their best.

:iluvindo:

2 comments:

  1. I countenance, I make not been on this webpage in a ensbobetdless time? withal it was added feeling to see It is such an vital content and ignored by so numerous, alter professionals. I thsboank you to service making grouping more alive of practical issueExcellent whatsis as exemplary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I countenance, I make not been on this webpage in a ensbobetdless time? withal it was added feeling to see It is such an vital content and ignored by so numerous, alter professionals. I thsboank you to service making grouping more alive of practical issueExcellent whatsis as exemplary.

    ReplyDelete