Saturday, December 4, 2010

Several Changes In My Blog Design

,
After approximately 3 weeks, I have bring my blog to several changes.
First, I add this template to support syntax highlighting with syntaxhighlighter.
After that, I have change the layout from fixed width to fluid. This is good because with the fixed width, there's like some empty space in the left and right. With fluid design, my blog can be seen fully filled.
I also have improved this template to correctly display the post date and time for each post that created at the same day, and display share buttons to Email, Facebook,Twitter, Blogger and Google Buzz. Beside that, I change the <pre> tag to display text with grey background. I think it's good for reader to help distinguish between normal and source code text too.
I hope I still can improve my blog with another things in the future. Yahoo

0 comments to “Several Changes In My Blog Design”

Post a Comment